This complete guide will help you review the status of your vehicle insurance online after you buy car insurance online.
Check Vehicle Insurance Information with Insurance Companies
The user can quickly and easily check the details of their vehicle insurance by visiting the official website of an insurance company or using their mobile app. This method is the most practical and straightforward way to check insurance information online.
Using the IIB Website, Check your Vehicle’s Insurance Details
You can quickly check your vehicle insurance information online through the Insurance Information Bureau’s (IIB) web portal. You can also get the information if you download the car insurance app. #
The steps to check your motorcycle or car insurance status online are as follows:
- Access the official IIB website by logging in.
- Send in all the necessary data, including your name, phone number, email address, and vehicle registration number.
- Your policy information for the vehicle will appear after you have submitted the necessary information.
- If you can’t find the insurance information with the registration number, try searching with the vehicle’s engine or chassis number.
- Enter the car’s insured registration number.
Use Parivahan Sewa to Check your Car’s Insurance Details
The Ministry of Road Transport and Highways maintains the government website Parivahan Sewa, which is in charge of compiling information on all the insured vehicles in the nation.
- Access Parivahan Sewa’s official website by logging in.
- The “Informational Services Tab” should be selected.
- Activate the “Know your vehicle” menu.
- A redirect will take the user to the Vahan NR e-services page.
- Click “search vehicle” after entering the registered mobile number and the verification code.
- The car’s information and insurance expiration date will be shown.
A Bajaj car insurance premium calculator is a convenient tool you may utilise online to check the amount of coverage needed based on your requirements.
Using VAHAN, Verify your Car Insurance Information
Another way to check vehicle insurance information after you buy car insurance online is through the VAHAN website, which is run through the National Transport Project’s e-governance application.
- Please go to the Vahan e-services 4.0 portal.
- Visit the “Know your vehicle details” page.
- Create a new account by entering your mobile number to log in.
- After logging in, select “search vehicle” and enter your vehicle’s registration number.
- Your vehicle’s information, including your auto insurance policy, will be displayed.
Verify Vehicle Insurance Information at the Regional Transportation Office
Along with other information about the car, the user can use RTO to check the details and expiration date of their vehicle insurance policies.
- Visit the official website of the RTO in your state or go straight to their location.
- “Online services for citizens” should be clicked.
- The “vehicle-related online services” tab should be selected.
- Choose “Vahan citizen services” from the menu.
- Include the RTO’s information, your car’s registration number, and other pertinent information.
- Enter the captcha code and submit the information.
Make sure you carry out the process for car insurance renewal premiums on time.
Get insured anytime, anywhere! Check out the Bajaj Allianz General Insurance website to learn more and download the app now.
Insurance is the subject matter of solicitation. For more details on benefits, exclusions, limitations, terms, and conditions, please read the sales brochure/policy wording carefully before concluding a sale.